Athletics New Zealand
Coach Membership page
Current memberships run from
1 April 2017- 31 March 2018
*Registrations are currently closed and will reopen on 1 June 2018
Please follow the link to find out more information regarding the changes taking effect on 1 June 2018.
- Athletics NZ coach credentials/ recognition at national and regional level
- Your name listed in the National Coaches Registry
- Apply for Athletics New Zealand Team positions
- Free admission to Athletics NZ Championship competitions for registered coaches
- Apply for and attend IAAF RDC Coach development courses
- Apply for Coaching Performance Enhancement Grants; any Sport NZ, HPSNZ or Athletics NZ Coach development programmes; and any Prime Ministers Coaching Scholarships
- Individual Coach Memberhsip Card
- Athletics NZ Members Benefits
- Quarterly Coaching Newsletters- Connecting Coaches
- Discounted entry to Coach Education Workshops
- Automatic membership to Oceania Athletics Coaches Association
- Select Registration to join or renew your membership through this website.
You will need to sign in if you are an existing member, input or update your details and agree to the Athletics NZ Coaches Code of Conduct and then input your details.
You can register and pay online via credit or debit card.
- Download and fill out secton 2&3 of the Vetting form, email this, along with verified photocopies of two identity documents(e.g. Passport and Drivers license) to email@example.com.
Police Vetting is currently taking up to 20 working days to process. Coaches will need to renew their vetting every 2 years.
For further guidance please select the Police Vetting tab in the above menu.
Your Athletics New Zealand Coach Membership will not be confirmed until you have completed the Police Vetting process with the satisfactory standards required by Athletics New Zealand.
Current memberships are valid from 1 April 2017- 31 March 2018.
Having Problems logging in
If you do not know your password or have forgotten in, please select “Forgotten your Password” below the sign in button to be sent a reset email.
Or contact the Membership and Club Coordinator for further assistance