You must be 18 years or older to complete this form. Any Junior Membership applications must be completed by a parent/guardian. You can download the form here Please complete and take to club registrar with birth certificate details.
Parents & Guardians, For Insurance purposes you are required to be registered. Register as a Volunteer and then link your dependent children to your registration. Your details will be linked to your child's registration, making it easier to contact you when necessary.
1. Click on 'Login'.
2. Enter your 2018 contact email address as your username,
3. You will be prompted to enter a password via a pop up box, if you’ve forgotten, Click 'Forgotten Your Password'
4. Follow the prompts to check profile details and complete registration and payment.
5. If no parent or guardian is linked to the membership add at least one now using Create new linked member button on the Member Home Page.
6. Use the Create new linked member button to add any new family members with the same email address.
1. Click on 'Registration'
2. Follow the prompts to enter your details. Under 18 athletes must be linked to a registered parent/carer - Parents/Carers to register as a volunteer if no other category is applicable. See the process to follow for multiple registrations with the same email contact below:
3. Once your registration is submitted, you will receive an email with your login details and a copy of the receipt.
4. Present proof of age (birth certificate/drivers licence/passport) and a copy of the tax invoice/receipt to a committee member at the registration desk at the Uniform Purchase day, at Barlow Park. Your athlete bib number will then be available for collection. Uniforms can also be purchased at this time. Athletes will be unable to compete within the club competition until proof of age has been verified, in accordance with Athletics Australia rules. Registration forms can be downloaded here
For multiple registrations with the same email contact:
1. Enter Parent/Carer details first.
2. On Summary page, select Add Another Registration.
3. Select parent/carer (current) click confirm.
4. Choose category of next person, click next.
5. Click Add another person to this account. (this may be at top right or the bottom of the page)
6. Enter next person details
7. On summary page, click Pay Now, submit only or Add Another Registration as applicable
8. If Add Another Registration was selected, Select Parent, NOT next person (current)
9. Repeat steps 4-7 as required.
Registration payments must be made online using this portal.
If using a 'Get Started' voucher to pay your registration, please contact the Club registrar to make arrangements for manual registration and payment. email: firstname.lastname@example.org