You must be 18 years or older to complete this form. Any Junior Membership applications must be completed by a parent/guardian.
Parents & Guardians, you must be registered. Register as a Volunteer and then link your dependent children to your registration. Your details will be linked to your child's registration, making it easier to contact you when necessary.
2018 Cairns Athletics season is almost finished (only club meets on 7th & 14th September and ANQ Championships in Townsville 21-23 September left in the Calendar)
Non registered Athletes aged, 10-12years who are in the Peninsula School Primary Track and Field team are advised that a Day Registration ($20) can be purchased (in addition to normal event nomination fees) to compete at the ANQ Championships in 2018 in lieu of registering with a club. Contact Athletics North Queensland for more details. This is a special arrangement for these athletes only. All other athletes are required to be registered with an athletics club to compete at the ANQ Championships.
1. Click on 'Login'.
2. Enter your 2017 contact email address as your username,
3. You will be prompted to enter a password via a pop up box, if you’ve forgotten, Click 'Forgotten Your Password'
4. Follow the prompts to check profile details and complete registration and payment.
5. If no parent or guardian is linked to the membership add at least one now using Create new linked member button on the Member Home Page.
6. Use the Create new linked member button to add any new family members with the same email address.
1. Click on 'Registration'
2. Follow the prompts to enter your details. Under 18 athletes must be linked to a registered parent/carer - Parents/Carers to register as a volunteer if no other category is applicable. See the process to follow for multiple registrations with the same email contact below:
3. Once your registration is submitted, you will receive an email with your login details and a copy of the receipt.
4. Present proof of age (birth certificate/drivers licence/passport) and a copy of the tax invoice/receipt to a committee member at the registration desk at the Uniform Purchase day, 25th February at Barlow Park. Your athlete bib number will then be available for collection. Uniforms can also be purchased at this time. Athletes will be unable to compete within the club competition until proof of age has been verified, in accordance with Athletics Australia rules.
For multiple registrations with the same email contact:
1. Enter Parent/Carer details first.
2. On Summary page, select Add Another Registration.
3. Select parent/carer (current) click confirm.
4. Choose category of next person, click next.
5. Click Add another person to this account. (this may be at top right or the bottom of the page)
6. Enter next person details
7. On summary page, click Pay Now, submit only or Add Another Registration as applicable
8. If Add Another Registration was selected, Select Parent, NOT next person (current)
9. Repeat steps 4-7 as required.
Registration payments must be made online using this portal.
If using a 'Get Started' voucher to pay your registration, please contact the Club registrar to make arrangements for manual registration and payment. email: firstname.lastname@example.org