Southern United Hockey Club

Welcome to the Hockey Victoria registration page for Southern United Hockey Club.

Juniors, Seniors, Masters 

For further information regarding the Hockey Victoria registration please go to Hockey Victoria website at FAQs.

Two registration types are required in 2018, both will be completed within this payment portal and require payment on registration with credit or debit card. The Southern United registration will also attract an addition 4.4% processing fee.

Registration Process

For under 8s on Friday night through to masters, a new registraiton process for 2018 allows both Hockey Victoria and Southern United registration to be completed together.

As a current member you need to login. You need to use the email address to which this was sent for logging on.  If you cannot remember your password, then use the "forgotten your password" to have a password reset link sent to you. This reset is only active for 30 minutes, so you must action the mail immediately. Once logged in, select RENEW. 

Payment is made at the time of registration, for both Southern United and Hockey Victoria via deibt/credit card.

Step 1 . Select the appropriate age group from the Hockey Victoria selections (blue selections)  NOTE These are at the bottom of the page, please scroll down to find them.

If you are under 10 years old at 31 December 2017     $43.00
If you are under 18 years old at 31 December 2017     $65.00
If you are 18 years old or over at 31 December 2017   $90.00

Step  2. Select the appropriate membership from Juniors, Men’s, Women’s, Master’s.  

You only need to select one option, the optional fund raising levy can also be selected.  Please note a 4.4% processing fee is added to the Southern United fees.

For members wanting to transfer to Southern, please contact the section and they will arrange a transfer. Please do this before registering with Hockey Victoria

If you have any queries please use the following resources:

Hockey Victoria Player Registration FAQ
Hockey Victoria - How to Register
Hockey Victoria Player Transfer Guide (moving to SUHC, or leaving us)