Welcome to the Joondalup Lakers Hockey Club Members Portal.
Please Select an ORANGE option and a BLACK option to complete your registration
With this portal you can:
- Register as a new member.
- Keep your existing member details up to date.
- If you played with JLHC in 2017, your registration details have been entered into this system. Please select "Login" and enter your Username (email address) and password. If you can't remember your password. then click on the "Forgotten Your Password" option to reset it.
- If you are new to JLHC in 2018, then please select the "Registration" option.
- If you have other family members playing at the club, you can add them in the portal under the one email address.
When registering please choose ONE ORANGE subscription and at least ONE BLACK subscription.
Two Competition Senior Players (Mid-Week plus Weekend) - If you are a member of another Club and want to play for JLHC as well, then click on the "DUAL REGISTRATION" (ORANGE wording) from Hockey WA.
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE "PAY NOW" OPTION AT THE END OF THE REGISTRATION. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK "SUBMIT ONLY"
PLEASE ARRANGE PAYMENT VIA DIRECT DEPOSIT :
Joondalup Hockey Club
Account Number: 4164190
THIS IS THE PREFERRED OPTION FOR THE CLUB.
- Local councils are again supporting the KidSport program in 2017. Please click here to process your online application at the Department of Sport & Recreation's website, or the tab after your registration.
During the JLHC registration process, please answer the question to indicate that you wish to claim a Kidsport grant, but please PAY & REGISTER as normal. Once you apply for KidSport and processed successfully, then the Treasurer will contact you to arrange a refund of up to $150.
- Students or apprentices to present their current year enrollment evidence or apprenticeship paperwork if requested.
- If you play more than 6 games you are classified as a full-time member of the club and therefore have to pay full fees.
If you have any questions about the registration process or payments,
please contact the Treasurer on firstname.lastname@example.org